Business Development Director
The Branch Manager (BM) is to manage, direct and oversee all areas of sales and Operations. The BM is responsible for the P&L Which includes account profitability, employee recruitment and retention, customer retention, crew performance to budget, client satisfaction and quality of work.
Duties and Responsibilities (other duties/responsibilities not listed may be required)
Manage all standards of safety
Implement and uphold current company policies.
Ensure training of crews, production standards, and sharing of operational best practices.
Manage team performance.
Monitor and hold all employees accountable for their duties and responsibilities.
Manage vehicles, facilities, and other work areas in good order.
Responsible for the overall safety
Responsible for emergency calls.
Guide the training and development of team members.
Train personnel in efficient time management.
Oversee the recruitment, selection, and hiring of branch personnel.
- Ensure customer complaints are responded to as soon as reasonably possible.
- Ensure all co-workers and customers are treated fairly
- Manage and deliver the continual improvement of the customer experience, working with your teams to enhance customer relationships.
- Evaluate and develop plans for customer site audits/reviews.
- Develop and manage a professional relationship with clients
Business Performance & Development
- Review and manage branch budget, P&L performance.
- Sales effort will include soliciting new and potential clients, assisting in sales presentations, preparing estimates, collecting production data, negotiating, and renewing contracts.
- Work with company leaders to develop and implement future goals and processes and grow company grounds maintenance and seasonal services.
- Collaborate with the management team to ensure work bids are accurate and appropriately priced.
- Work with the administration team to ensure all information relating to billing, accounts payable, payroll, and sub-contractor contracts/payments are delivered and updated in a timely fashion.
- Forecasting and achieving financial goals and targets.
- Actively prospect for potential clients and pursue new business relationships.
- Perform regular branch audits/reviews.
- Review and approve all estimates for work in the branch.
- Possess and utilize excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with customers, employees, and management.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in computer applications to support the position. (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Drive, etc.)
- Must be a self-starter and driven.
- Experience effectively managing others.
- Prior business and sales development experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid California driver’s license with a driving record acceptable to the Company’s insurance carrier.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in the Agricultural Sciences or 30 semester units of Horticultural or Agriculture/Environmental Sciences related courses preferred OR Three or more years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off Holidays and Vacation
- Seasonal Bonuses
- Company Vehicle
- Cell Phone
- Education Reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time Exempt
Pay: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year